🇺🇸 SPACEX FALCON 9 LAUNCHES STARLINK 17-19 FROM VANDENBERG Booster B1082-19 back at it again: another Starlink batch is in orbit. These pad turn...

🇺🇸 SPACEX FALCON 9 LAUNCHES STARLINK 17-19 FROM VANDENBERG

Booster B1082-19 back at it again: another Starlink batch is in orbit.

These pad turnarounds are getting seriously fast.

Source: NASASpaceflight, @SpaceX

ابراهیم حیدری، ۳۷ ساله، اهل خرم آباد لرستان، ۱۹ دی ۱۴۰۴، در جریان اعتراضات مردم در ...

ابراهیم حیدری، ۳۷ ساله، اهل خرم آباد لرستان، ۱۹ دی ۱۴۰۴، در جریان اعتراضات مردم در منطقه ماسور با شلیک گلوله مستقیم نیروهای سرکوبگر حکومت به سینه کشته شد.

It's a never ending confeyer belt of invaders raping Britain's children! Afghan, Sultani Bakatashis set to face a trial this summer. He was arrested i...

It's a never ending confeyer belt of invaders raping Britain's children!

Afghan, Sultani Bakatashis set to face a trial this summer.

He was arrested in the early hours of Sunday December 8 at a flat in Middle Hulton late last year accused of raping the two girls.

He spoke through a taxpayer funded interpreter speaking Dari, a variant of the Persian language commonly spoken in Afghanistan.

Bakatash pleaded not guilty to assault by penetration, rape against the first girl and not guilty sexual assault, assault by penetration against the second girl.

Get them all out!

🇺🇸🇮🇷 U.S. AND ALLIES REPORTEDLY PREPPING A STRIKE LIST FOR IRAN America, the UK, France, and Israel are allegedly working on possible targ...

🇺🇸🇮🇷 U.S. AND ALLIES REPORTEDLY PREPPING A STRIKE LIST FOR IRAN

America, the UK, France, and Israel are allegedly working on possible targets right now.

They're reportedly getting help from 4 Arab countries, including 3 Gulf states.

Source: Faytuks News, IsraelHayom


Mario Nawfal: 🇮🇷🇺🇸 IRAN OPEN TO NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE U.S.?

Iran’s VP just said the country is in a “state of war readiness,” but claims they’re open to talks if the U.S. guarantees no attacks during negotiations.

Basically:

“We’re ready for war… but maybe not, if you don’t hit us first.”

پیکر بی‌جان یک شهروند نقش بر ‍‍زمین در محله یخسازی، رشت ـ گزارشگر ۱۹ دی ۱۴۰۴

پیکر بی‌جان یک شهروند نقش بر ‍‍زمین در محله یخسازی، رشت ـ گزارشگر ۱۹ دی ۱۴۰۴

رامتین کشاورز، ۳۱ ساله، ساکن کلاچای گیلان، ۱۸ دی ۱۴۰۴ در جریان اعتراضات مردمی، با ...

رامتین کشاورز، ۳۱ ساله، ساکن کلاچای گیلان، ۱۸ دی ۱۴۰۴ در جریان اعتراضات مردمی، با شلیک گلوله توسط ماموران حکومت کشته شد. پیکر او زیر فشارهای شدید امنیتی به خاک سپرده شد

🇮🇷🇺🇸 IRAN OPEN TO NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE U.S.? Iran’s VP just said the country is in a “state of war readiness,” but claims they’re ope...

🇮🇷🇺🇸 IRAN OPEN TO NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE U.S.?

Iran’s VP just said the country is in a “state of war readiness,” but claims they’re open to talks if the U.S. guarantees no attacks during negotiations.

Basically:

“We’re ready for war… but maybe not, if you don’t hit us first.”

Source: @sentdefender


Mario Nawfal: 🇺🇸🇮🇷 WAR SEC HEGSETH TO IRAN: MAKE A DEAL OR DON’T, WE’RE READY

Pete Hegseth says Iran still has the option to make a deal.

But if they go after nukes, Trump’s ready to act.

Simple as that.

Source: @IranIntl_En


🇮🇷🇪🇺 EU OFFICIALLY LABELS IRAN’S REVOLUTIONARY GUARD A TERROR GROUP EU Foreign Policy Chief, Kaja Kallas: "Repression cannot go unanswere...

🇮🇷🇪🇺 EU OFFICIALLY LABELS IRAN’S REVOLUTIONARY GUARD A TERROR GROUP

EU Foreign Policy Chief, Kaja Kallas:

"Repression cannot go unanswered.

EU Foreign Ministers just took the decisive step of designating Iran's Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organisation.

Any regime that kills thousands of its own people is working toward its own demise."

Source: @kajakallas


Mario Nawfal: 🇪🇺🇷🇺 EU BLACKLISTS RUSSIA OVER DIRTY MONEY RISK

EU's Foreign Affairs Chief, Kaja Kallas:

"The EU today blacklisted Russia for the risk of money laundering.

This will slow down and increase the costs of transactions with Russian banks."

Source: @visegrad24

🇪🇺🇮🇷 Several European governments suddenly decided that the Iranian regime is probably not very nice. After a serious recalculation, they...

🇪🇺🇮🇷 Several European governments suddenly decided that the Iranian regime is probably not very nice.

After a serious recalculation, they’re finally saying Iran’s savage crackdown on its own people was too horrific to keep ignoring.

Took them long enough.

No more kid gloves for the regime's feared paramilitary force.

Even if they’re late, this is huge. Why?

We're talking about asset freezes, travel bans, and a clear message:

Europe's done looking away while Iranians fight for freedom.

Source: New York Times

🇺🇸🇮🇷 WAR SEC HEGSETH TO IRAN: MAKE A DEAL OR DON’T, WE’RE READY Pete Hegseth says Iran still has the option to make a deal. But if they ...

🇺🇸🇮🇷 WAR SEC HEGSETH TO IRAN: MAKE A DEAL OR DON’T, WE’RE READY

Pete Hegseth says Iran still has the option to make a deal.

But if they go after nukes, Trump’s ready to act.

Simple as that.

Source: @IranIntl_En



Mario Nawfal: 🇶🇦🇴🇲 Qatar and Oman tried to get the U.S. and Iran to agree not to attack each other.

Both sides basically ignored it.

Source: @FaytuksNetwork, WSJ

عباس امین زاده، ۴۳ساله، مجرد، اهل سده لنجان اصفهان، ۱۹ دی ۱۴۰۴، در جریان اعتراضات ...

عباس امین زاده، ۴۳ساله، مجرد، اهل سده لنجان اصفهان، ۱۹ دی ۱۴۰۴، در جریان اعتراضات مردم با شلیک گلوله مستقیم نیروهای سرکوبگر حکومت به سینه کشته شد.

🇮🇷 Iran just said it’s now in a “state of war readiness.” No war has been declared, but tensions are rising and the warnings are getting loud...

🇮🇷 Iran just said it’s now in a “state of war readiness.”

No war has been declared, but tensions are rising and the warnings are getting louder.

With U.S. forces on the move and Tehran showing strength, things could escalate fast.

Source: Al Jazeera


Mario Nawfal: 🇮🇷 Iran just armed up. 1,000 new drones delivered across its army branches.

Army chief Amir Hatami says they’re getting ready to strike fast if anyone tries anything:

"In accordance with the threats ahead, the army maintains and enhances its strategic advantages for rapid


The First Vice-President of Iran, Mohammad Reza Aref, said earlier today during a speech to other government officials that Iran must be prepared for ...

The First Vice-President of Iran, Mohammad Reza Aref, said earlier today during a speech to other government officials that Iran must be prepared for a “state of war,” stating that they are “ready to enter into negotiations,” but only if there are guarantees they will not be attacked during the diplomatic process by the United States.

⚡️#BREAKING Secretary of War Hasseth: "Iran has all the options to make a deal, we have the capabilities to do what is expected of the War Departmen...

⚡️#BREAKING Secretary of War Hasseth: "Iran has all the options to make a deal, we have the capabilities to do what is expected of the War Department"

US Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said the Pentagon is ensuring Iran has 'all the options to make a deal,' adding that the US military will be prepare...

US Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said the Pentagon is ensuring Iran has 'all the options to make a deal,' adding that the US military will be prepared to carry out whatever President Trump decides https://reut.rs/4a5K9Jo

CONVICTED TERRORIST NOW RUNNING FOR UK PARLIAMENT Mohammed Kozbar, former chairman of a mosque linked to extremism, got a suspended sentence back in 2...

CONVICTED TERRORIST NOW RUNNING FOR UK PARLIAMENT

Mohammed Kozbar, former chairman of a mosque linked to extremism, got a suspended sentence back in 2009 after pleading guilty to possessing terrorist material.

We're talking about blueprints and bomb-making instructions!

Now he's running in Birmingham Perry Barr, campaigning on "justice" and Gaza issues.

Wait? How hasn't he been deported, by the way?

It was a slap in the face to victims and national security.

Source: Fox News

محمود فرج‌نیا ۶۷ ساله، اهل و ساکن تالش، شب ۱۸ دی در جریان تیراندازی نیروهای بسیج تا...

محمود فرج‌نیا ۶۷ ساله، اهل و ساکن تالش، شب ۱۸ دی در جریان تیراندازی نیروهای بسیج تالش هدف گلوله قرار گرفت و جان باخت، او از فاصله‌ای نزدیک به ضرب گلوله کشته شد.

گزارشگر منوتو با ارسال تصویری از چشم آسیب‌دیده خود می‌گوید: «این کاری است که مزدور...

گزارشگر منوتو با ارسال تصویری از چشم آسیب‌دیده خود می‌گوید: «این کاری است که مزدوران جمهوری اسلامی با من کرده‌اند.»